Saturday, April 19, 2014

Holy Picture Saturday

This post is going to pretty short, because it's late-ish, and I don't want to spend the whole evening tippy-typing on mah puter.

I DREW A THING


Today was nice. Joe and I went out and got Easter clothes for Chloe and Sammie, and then we got baking supplies for delicious deserts for tomorrow. When we got home, I thoroughly cleaned my room, and the house, and dyed eggs, and decorated cookies... (Let me tell you, decorating cookies and making deserts is a lot harder to do when you're not allowed to snack on their lusciousness... Lent, you know.)



Courtesy of Joey. Deemed best egg this year.


And now we're having tea and poppy seed muffins, and thinking awesome thoughts about tomorrow.

When the kiddies go to bed, we big kids shall stuff Easter baskets and hide said baskets and... Wow I'm tired.

I'm going to leave how.

HAPPY EASTER FROM THE FRENCHIEST FRY




10 comments:

  1. HAPPY EASTER. That is a super cute minion egg. XD Last year we dyed eggs...which isn't a really Australian thing to do (but my bro-in-law is American, soooo, apparently we must try these American traditions XD) I like chocolate eggs. They're just all round AWESOME. And that is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAPPY EASTER!

      Isn't that egg awesome? Dying eggs gets to be less and less fun the older you get. lol. I prefer chocolate eggs. They're already decorated and delicious.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY EASTER O FRENCHIEST FRY! HE IS RISEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of work, but it looks like fun work.

    That Minion egg is the best!

    And I'd ask more about your Easter but we already did that....

    Yeah, wanna be Ten glasses work, but they aren't nearly as much fun as real Ten glasses or Pond glasses.

    I need to come back. You're not rude people, I bet I could get one of you to help with my book cover 8-D

    So that's what a Mercenary is. Yep, then I definitely have a mercenary to add to my world domination list.

    You watched the old Donald Ducks! That makes me very happy. I used to love those. And The Rescue Rangers and Tale Spins. I'd re-watch them if I could ever find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fun work. lol.

      ISN'T IT AWESOME?

      lol You probably could get us to help with the book cover. Twist our rubber arms and all that. XD

      World Domination is not complete without a mercenary. Mercenary's are cool.

      I DID! Way better than the newer ones.

      Delete
  4. D'aww the minion egg is so cute! HAPPY BELATED-EASTER-BUT-NOT-REALLY-BECAUSE-IT'S-STILL-EASTER-WEEK, Oh Frenchiest Fry!

    Oh! I finally did the tag, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWWWW. It makes me so happy that you know that it's Easter week and Easter isn't completely over. lol.

      OOH I'm looking!

      Delete
  5. Well, the minion egg has been getting all of the attention, but *I* like the calligraphy doodle :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you do, you did it, didn't you???? lol. You have to admit that the minion eggs is awesome.

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.