Saturday, April 22, 2017

Picture Saturday || April {2}

Wow. 

I should never be allowed to go this long without posting. 

You know how freaking long it takes to edit pictures?

Such long times. 

*Treskie blinks blearily at you*


There's a truly absurd amount of art this week, so buckle down, maybe grab a cup of coffee or something, and prepare for this week's gallery. (Hysterically narrated by a very tired and sarcastic Treskie.)



1.) I like to call this one "I-just-got-new-markers-and-pink-hair-seems-like-the-thing-to-do."



2.) The "Ooh those colors go well together!"



3.) Person: Why are you fanarting yourself?
Me: I must.*

*no that's not me, what are you talking about?



4.) Spring apparently makes me like yellows.



5.) It also makes me go, "You know what's cool? Fairies."



6.) Seriously. Fairies.



7.) *Breathes heavily*

(This one isn't finished, but I like the sketch soooo.)



8.) UGH HOW DO YOU DRAW FACES?



9.) So my sis-in-law asked me to draw a thing for her and Joe's anniversary. 
This was the rough draft that turned out amazingly-- until my pen blotted all over Flynn's freaking face when I was coloring it.



10.) And this was the replacement. I'm quite proud of these, actually lol.



11.) This truly embarrassing one of Tristan. Like, "DUDE LOOSEN UP! WHY SO STIFF AND STUPID LOOKING?" *Flips table over* "WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE A BLOND ASIAN?"



12.)  Angry Tristan is angry.

(Do ignore the incredibly awful foreshortening. Please and thank you.)



13.) As much of a tomboy Kate is, she's still the kind of person who likes to make sure she looks like she tried somewhat. So here's a picture of her doing her hair and probably thinking about Tristan, because girls are stupid.



14.) Flash forward to the first time she had to kill someone and it broke her a little.



15.) Me: I really don't need to draw another couple ever
Brain: ......
Me: ..........
Brain: You gotta.
Me: Yes, master.



16.) This one happened after a certain person (you know who you are) thought I couldn't put up a fight. Oh yeah? Oh yeah? lol.



17.) OKAY SO THE WAY HER DRESS CHANGES FROM YELLOW TO RED MAKES ME SO FREAKISHLY HAPPY, LIKE YASSSS! I DONE GOOD.



18.) And finally! (Forget drumrolls, can I get thunderous applause?)
This one that has a funny story behind it, but all I'm gonna say about it, is that he went in for a kiss and she was like, "Nope. Not today."

 

Wow! Congratulations! You made it to the end of this extremely long and probably boring post. 

You deserve all the cake. 

All of it. 

*Hugs you*


I'm thinking I'm gonna do a lifey post again soon. I haven't done one of those in a long time, and I think it's kind of important for my readers (AKA yooou) to feel like you know me a little more than just as that sarcastic typist throwing art at you and hoping you'll like it. 

Holla!

So anyway, ladies, gents, and Timelords, I'm going to post this now. I apologize if there are typos. I'm very tired and even though I double-checked and proof-read this thing, I probably missed a mess up. Lol, please forgive me if I did.

Question Time!
Favorite overall?
Best colored?
Favorite black and white?
Best of the fairies?
Favorite with crazy colored hair?
Life post: yay or nay?

I love you all!

16 comments:

  1. I like all your drawings, they're not as bad as you think, I like the pink hair and the emotions these characters seems to have, the couples drawings are rather sweet especially #10 , I like how the colors turn out, I should start drawing couples, maybe, all my drawings are lonely people by themselves...I like that greenblue fairy, I like all that bluegreen...

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww,Lissa, you're so sweet. :)

      Thank you so much!I try to have a lot of emotion in drawings... it's important to me lol.

      But yes! I'd love to see you draw couples! That would be so fun. :)

      (Yess. I sort of stole the greenblue fairy's color scheme from your look. It's really calming._

      Delete
  2. I saw new art on your Pinterest and I thought YAY TRESKIE'S BACK!
    Also I seriously need to practice things other than just head and shoulders because I cannot even. Your figures are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes! Treskie's back!

      Ooh well head and shoulders are a good start! Keep at it! :) Thank you.

      Delete
  3. ooh, this IS a lot of art! But that's a good thing!

    Favorite overall? - I think it may be #6.
    Best colored? -#17! such a vividly coloured dress!
    Favorite black and white?- Either #7 or #13.
    Best of the fairies?-#6. I love the expression, and the way her hands are in her pockets.
    Favorite with crazy colored hair?- #1. her hair is so long, curly, and silky looking.
    Life post: yay or nay?- I don't see why not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes, it is. :)

      oooh 6 turned out so cute. (Even though I totally forgot to put the "the" in "Smile in the rain" lol.
      AAAAWWW Thank you. :)
      lol I like 13. It's hard to draw arms up like that. 0_o
      hehe, yesss, I thought the hands-in-pockets thing was a nice touch. ;)
      I drew that one on Easter. I love her hair. XD
      aw okay cool. ;)

      Delete
  4. HAY. I'M ALIVE. sorta. XD I thought I'd drop a comment for the first time in foreverrrr.

    Favorite overall? THE SECOND FAIRY. She so cute. :-D
    Best colored? OTHER than the SECOND FAIRY OF AWESOMENESS...definitely the Flynn and Rapunzel. That is just...amazing. XD Also the girl with the awesomely colored dress because waaa so good.
    Favorite black and white? SKETCH OF THIRD FAIRY. I am a bit of a fairy fanatic sometimes... they are just so.......magical.
    Best of the fairies? Obviously, SECOND FAIRY OF AMAZINGNESS. But I like 'em all.
    Favorite with crazy colored hair? The first one. That quote though. <3
    Life post: yay or nay? Yay! I always read, even if I don't comment. :-)

    OKAY *disappears back into the far reaches of space*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAI I'M GLAD YOU'RE NOT DEAD. HI.

      The second fairy is mighty popular this week. lol.

      I SEE YOU REALLY LIKE THE SECOND FAIRY OF AWESOMENESS. LIKE WOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THAT DRESS THAT DRESS LOOKS LIKE FIRE AND I'M SO HAPPY WITH IT.
      Oh I love fairies. I used to figure out how fairies would *actually* live. I was crazy.

      I LOVE THAT QUOTE. SO MUCH. YOU GO, CS LEWIS.

      Awww Thank you! I HAVE AN EMAIL TO RESPOND TO OMG>

      Okay baiii. *waves sadly*

      Delete
  5. How can you ask us to pick favorites?! There is too much awesomeness in this post... seriously, I love it all. 1, 3, 6, 7, 10, 12, 13, 17, and 18 are my faves. :D

    Yay for life update posts! I'm nosy, so I love them. :) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH YEAH THAT NARROWS IT DOWN LOL. Hahaha thank you so much.

      LOL me too! I always like it when bloggers do lifey posts, I feel like it's a good way to connect. I'm doing pretty good, how about you??

      Delete
  6. Treskie, you are the best! I so enjoyed your fairies, and the girl with the orange/yellow/red dress, beautiful! I liked the one of Kate doing her hair too. I laughed a little about what you said about doing an update post soon because, well, I really enjoy the 'sarcastic typist throwing art' our way. ;) Anyways, still looking forward to the update post. Feels like you have some news, don't know if that is true or not. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Aw thank you so much! Haha, yess, fairies are so fun, aren't they? (The red/orange/yellow dress is one of my favorites.)

      Hahaha! Weeellll... I feel I have some news, but nothing all that spectacular. :) how are you!?

      Delete
  7. #16 reminded me of the penderwicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not WAIT until 2018 when the last penderwick book comes out >.< AUGHHH HURRY UP!

      Delete

Oooh, hello! Are you going to leave me a comment? You must, I insist: your thoughts are appreciated!

I am the queen of replying to comments, so if you leave me one, I shall reply post haste. Plus! If you click on that little "Notify me" button, you'll have all follow up comments plopped right into your inbox. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, darling.